Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Genki Desu Ka??

Today is the last day of the mid semester's Exam!! YIPPIIIEEEEEE!!!!
I hate exam... very much!!! actually I hate study.. but I have to.. why? I need to move on with my life, right?
a bit bitter today.... abisan.... BT banget gue nunggu bis mpe 3/4 jam!!!
BAYANGINNNNNN!!! 3/4 jam!!! mana lupa bawa komik.. jadi lah gue bengong-bengong aja di pinggir jalan...
well... look at the bright side... :p xp

went home to klender yesterday.... funny story that I've been at the same bus with my cousin
without knowing each other.. she sms me.. but.. hehehe.. I forget to change my phone's profile...
so I read the message after she told me that she sent me one.. :p

hey!!!! we made roasted chicken.. by my own recipes... taste good!!! I never realized I have the gift.. :p
actually.. she's the one who should be good in cooking.. :p
uhmm.....
did I mention that today is the last day of the exam???
I did so...




No comments: