Sunday, May 11, 2003

capeeeeeeekkkk!!!!

Saturday night I spent a night at Itto's house. celebrating fitri's B'day!!!
with other friends! stay up all nite!!!
knowing that I'll have another schedule for the next day, I went sleep first...
I dont know when did the rest go... dont care!!! hehehe.....

Sunday, went to Thya's engagement celebration...
late... :p --- at three five of us : Me, Thya, Ibeth, Dina, n Diah (last two are Thya's friends)
went creambathing our hair...
the most difficult thing to do is to search the place.. just imagine five persons at once creambathing on Sunday!!!!!!
when we got the place, its not good. no further commento!!!
well, somebody massaging my head anyway.. knowing that I've been lack of sleep night before....

Monday morning, lazy to go to work!!! but I go anyway...
lots of work to do.... well, hope doin fine.
I have to go to the bank today.. to do a private withdrawal...
but the sun is not cooperating.. it burns!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!!
should go now, or I cant go today.... hhhmmmppphhfffffff....



No comments: